- 2 cups hummus
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted red capsicum
- 2 tbls thinly sliced spring onions
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Spread the hummus along the bottom of a dish.
- Carefully spread the Greek yogurt on top of the hummus layer.
- Evenly spread the tomatoes, olives, feta and capsicum on top of the yogurt layer.
- Top with an even layer of spring onions and lemon zest. Chill for an hour before serving.