Made this Mexican dip for a girls weekend! Yum!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 450g Old El Paso refried beans
- 40g Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 300ml Sour cream
- 2 Avocado
- 1tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tomatoes
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 Lettuce
- 2 cups Cheese
- 1 jar Salsa
- Into a rectangle dish, place layer of refried beans.
- Mix taco seasoning in with sour cream, place on top of the refried beans.
- Mash avocado with lemon juice place on top of sour cream.
- Chop tomatoes, layer on top of avocado.
- Chop spring onions, layer on top of tomatoes.
- Chop lettuce, layer on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of tomatoes. You can also add salsa on top of the cheese. Serve with corn chips.