Mexican tortillas wraps are the perfect recipe for leftover roast chicken. They are quick and easy to make and good for a quick lunch or dinner.
Ingredients (makes 4 )
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 300 g mild salsa
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tortillas
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place chicken, sour cream, half of the salsa and the mushrooms in a bowl and thoroughly combine the ingredients with a spoon.
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and evenly divide the chicken mixture between the 4 tortillas.
- Place the mixture along each tortilla and roll up each tortilla.
- Place tortillas on a baking tray and spoon the rest of the salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle the cheese evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.