Quick an easy healthy dinner – a nice change from regular tacos – the whole family will love !
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 4 sweet potatoes - baked till soft
- 500 grams inghams turkey mince
- 1 cup cooked mixed beans (kidney beans , barlotti beans , black beans , chick peas , ect
- 1 tbsp minced red chilled
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 whole lime wedges
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tbsp oilive oil
- i tbsp taco spice
- heat olive oil in hot pan , add garlic & chilli...add turkey mince - cook till done. Add mixed beans , taco spice & coriander.
- slice each sweet potato in half lengthwise , fill each centre with cooked turkey mince mixture. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes till cheese has melted. Serve with additional sour cream & guacamole and lime wedges on the side