For when you need sweet warm cake and need it fast.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large free range egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1½ tablespoons Muscovado Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Milo Powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 soft chocolate truffle of your choice
- a large microwave-safe mug that can hold around 300ml of liquid
- Place all the ingredients (except the truffle) into a large mug.
- Whisk with a fork until you have a smooth batter.
- Push the chocolate truffle into the batter.
- Microwave on high power for 50 seconds or until just cooked on the outside and still gooey chocolate in the middle.
- Eat and enjoy while steaming hot.
- If you want to dress it up, top with a light dusting of Pure Icing Sugar and Milo and serve with a little cream or vanilla ice-cream.