Super quick lunch or dinner idea that kids especially love!
Ingredients (makes 6 Sub rolls)
- 1 box Ingham's chicken breast tenders (1-2 per person)
- 6 Mini sub rolls
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Tomato paste
- Italian herbs
- Thinly sliced ham, shredded
- Red onion, sliced thinly (optional)
- Rocket or lettuce
- Cook tenders as per instruction on the box
- Once cooked remove from the oven and top with tomato paste, herbs, ham and cheese. Place under a grill to melt the cheese
- Grill the outside of the rolls until crispy, then assemble the rolls by placing salad of your choice topped with the chicken tenders (depending on how small the rolls are you may need to cut the tenders to fit) and enjoy!