Quick and easy mini Christmas pizzas; perfect for parties as this recipe makes about 40 tasty little mini pizzas. The buttermilk gives the dough a lovely texture and taste.
Ingredients (makes 40 )
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 100 g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 stick cabanossi, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 6 cheese slices, cut into 3 cm rounds.
- dried oregano
- Line baking trays with foil and brush with melted butter or oil.
- Combine flour and butter in food processor until mixture is a fine crumbly texture. Add buttermilk, process until mixture comes together. Knead dough gently on a floured surface until smooth. Roll out dough to 3 mm thick. Cut into rounds using a 5 cm cutter.
- Spread rounds with tomato paste. Arrange cabanossi, tomato and onion on top. Cover with cheese round and sprinkle dried oregano on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until crisp.