Quick and easy mini quiches.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 13 Mini quiches)
- 2 sheets Pampas Puff Pastry
- 6 Large Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- 40ml Pour cream
- Allow sheets of puff pastry to defrost until firm not soft. With a large glass cup gently press down on puff pastry to make round puff pastry circles.
- Lightly oil a 12 hole muffin tray. Place the individual circular pieces of puff pastry onto each whole and gently press down the middle of the circle to create a small cup.
- Gently beat the eggs, salty and cream together.
- Gently pour mixture into puff pastry cups. Place in a 180degree (fan forced) oven and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes until golden.