A simply delicious way of getting your nutrients and antioxidants in a easy and scrumptious breakfast treat.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Golden Crumpets with Oats
- Mixed Berry Jam (like four forest berry jam)
- Frozen Mixed Berries
- Icing Sugar
- Place the berries in a microwave safe bowl and zap for 30 seconds or so.
- Place the crumpet in the toaster and toast till golden.
- Spread the top of the crumpet with butter. Note: if you wish not to add the butter and just have the jam, that perfectly ok, just delete the butter.
- Spread the buttered crumpet with mixed berry jam.
- Place a large pile of the mixed berries in the middle of the crumpet (on top of the jam)
- Sift icing sugar over the top of the mixed berries and crumpet.
- Now simply enjoy this berry delicious creation. Yummy.