A quick and easy recipe for parties, afternoon tea, or when unexpected guests pop in.
Ingredients (makes 16 Scones)
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 cup Lemonade (regular or diet, but can't be flat)
- 1 cup Dried white mulberries (available from Costco. Can be substituted for any other dried fruit of your choosing)
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Mix together the flour, cream and lemonade in a bowl.
- Once combined, add the mulberries and white choc chips.
- Roll the dough out on to a four lined board.
- Cut the scones into desired shape (I made hearts, as it's the only cutter I had at the time)
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 200 degrees Celsius, for 10 minutes.
- Take the scones out of the oven and place on a wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy the scones with butter, or jam and cream.