New Healthy and Delicious Recipe from Fitspo Star Sophie Guidolin
Exclusive THE BOD Fuel – Broccoli, Feta & Quinoa Slice
This delicious recipe will provide you with yummy winter comfort food without the guilt.
Sophie Guidolin will be just one of the high-profile talent at The Fitness Show in Brisbane this year held between the 13-14th of July 2019. The Fitness Show is set to be the unmissable event of the year for those wanting to be at the forefront of the trends in the health and fitness industry.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Broccoli
- 250g Packet microwave brown rice and quinoa
- 1 teaspoon Finely grated lemon rind
- 250g Feta, crumbled
- 4 Green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Fresh dill sprigs
- 4 Eggs, beaten lightly
- ½ cup (80g) Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2-3 Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm x 30cm slice pan and line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper over long sides.
- 2. Trim end of main broccoli stem. Reserve 1 cup broccoli florets. Coarsely chop remaining florets and stem; pulse in a food processor until the size of rice grains.
- 3. Transfer processed broccoli to a large bowl. Add rice blend, rind, half the feta, three-quarters of the onion, the garlic, half of the dill and the egg; stir to combine. Add flour; stir well to combine. Season.
- 4. Pour mixture into prepared pan; smooth the surface, then top with reserved broccoli and remaining feta. Bake for 45 minutes or until firm, golden and cooked through. Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- 5. Scatter slice with remaining dill sprigs and green onion. Cut into eight pieces; serve with lemon wedges.