These nachos are quick and easy and the kids love making them. We vary the ingredients and cooked shredded chicken can be used instead of baked beans. Good finger food and spoon food for developing fine motor skills in little ones.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150 g plain corn chips
- 400 g baked beans
- 300g mild chunky tomato salsa
- 80 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spread the corn chips evenly in a large dish.
- Top the corn chips evenly with baked beans, salsa and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.