Super easy no bake caramel cheesecake! only takes 30 minutes plus chilling time
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 125g Plain biscuits, crushed
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 3 tsp Gelatine
- 3 tbsp Hot water
- 1 can Nestle Caramel Top 'N' Fill
- 300ml Cream
- 50g Dark cooking chocolate
- 250g Cream cheese
- Combine biscuit crumbs and the butter, press into base of 23cm flan pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Using an electric beater; beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 3/4 of the Nestle Caramel Top N Fill, add cream, beat until smooth. Beat gelatine into cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crumb crust.
- Whisk remaining caramel to a smooth consistency and spoon over the cheesecake.
- Melt the chocolate and swirl over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until set.