Super easy no-bake caramel cheesecake! Only takes 30 minutes plus chilling time
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 125g Plain biscuits, crushed
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 3 tsp Gelatine
- 3 tbsp Hot water
- 1 can Nestle Caramel Top 'N' Fill
- 300ml Cream
- 50g Dark cooking chocolate
- 250g Cream cheese
- Combine biscuit crumbs and the butter, press into base of 23cm flan pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Using an electric beater; beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 3/4 of the Nestle Caramel Top N Fill, add cream, beat until smooth. Beat gelatine into cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crumb crust.
- Whisk remaining caramel to a smooth consistency and spoon over the cheesecake.
- Melt the chocolate and swirl over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until set.