Whip up dinner in a flash with this Noodle and Vegetable Frittata. With only 4 ingredients and 30 minutes you can have dinner on the table in no time (leftovers are perfect for the lunchbox too)!
Ingredients (makes 1 large frittata)
- 2 packets Chicken flavour 2 minute noodles
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas, corn & carrot mix
- 3/4 cup Cheese
- salt & pepper
- Cook the noodles by covering with boiling water and let sit for 3 minutes. Drain
- Cook the veggies by boiling or microwaving for a couple minutes or until tender
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper then stir through the noodles and veggies.
- Place into a baking paper lined dish, top with the cheese and cook in oven for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the eggs have set