These are great no bake cookies which are ready in a jiffy and are nut & sugar free.
Ingredients (makes 30 cookie balls)
- 2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Milk
- 5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Xylitol
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Combine the coconut butter, Xylitol, Vanilla essence and Cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oats and mix well with a wooden spoon. Check if mixture binds to form cookie balls easily. Drizzle rice milk if required to form thick cookie batter consistency.
- Scoop with a spoon and roll into little balls on to a tray lined with grease proof paper.