Who would have thought? Chicken in your Pressure Cooker!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 15g butter
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped finely
- 1.5 kg whole chicken
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Combine butter, oil, garlic, rind, olives and parsley in a medium bowl, season.
- Pat dry chicken with paper towel inside and out. Use fingers to make a pocket between the breast and skin, push half the butter mixture all over chicken. Tuck wing tips under chicken, fill cavity with lemons, tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Place chicken in inner pot.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 6 hours or cook on MEAT/POULTRY in PRESSURE COOKING for 18 mins. Press START.
- Cut chicken into desired pieces and serve.