Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams Diced Chicken (breast or thigh)
- 4-6 rashers Short Cut Bacon - diced
- 1 Onion - finely diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 250 gram Hot Chicken Stock
- 2 tbls Cream
- 1 cup Frozen Veggies of Choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat fry pan with oil. Fry bacon, onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Push bacon mixture to side of pan and add chicken. Once chicken is browned, add stock and cream to pan and mix everything together. Bring the stock/cream to boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with mashed potato or pumpkin.