This rice goes beautifully with my chicken meatballs and spinach recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup basmati rice, rinsed
- 1/2 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp sat
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 2 cups water
- Add the onion & oil to the inner pot of your Philips All-In-One Cooker, set to SAUTE/DEAR HIGH TEMP for 2 minutes. Cook the onion until it's soft & translucent.
- Add in the rice then add 2 cups of water. Close the lid & select the RICE program in pressure cooking. Press start.
- Release pressure once done & serve with the chicken meatballs & spinach with some natural Greek yogurt on the side.