Big AND little kids will love these delicious chewy choc chip cookies!
Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 185g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (or 160 for fan forced). Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla. Add lightly beaten egg.
- Mix in sifted flour and salt. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Shape teaspoonful's of mixture into small balls, place on lightly greased oven trays (I use baking paper), allow room for spreading. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.