This is a no-added sugar treat that is surprisingly tasty and very sweet with just the natural juices from the fruit.
Ingredients (makes 1 loaf)
- 2 cups wholemeal self rising flour
- 0.75 cup sultanas
- 2 oranges
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbl olive oil
- Juice the orange removing pips and pulp and grate the peel to make orange rind.
- Mix flour, sultanas and dry orange rind
- Mix the eggs, oil, milk and juice from orange
- Add to the dry ingredients, adding more milk if necessary to obtain a batter that you can put into a baking loaf
- Bake for 45mins in 180C oven, or until skewer comes out clean from the loaf.