Fresh and light , not too sweet.
Ingredients (makes 20 biscuits)
- 160 grams Butter- softened slightly
- Zest of 2 Oranges
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 6 Tablespoons polenta
- 1 cup plain flour
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees ..(.175 fan forced)
Paper line 2 baking trays
- Using electric mixer beat butter,orange zest and sugar until just combined
- Stir in polenta and flour
- Roughly roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays.. (allow room for a little spreading )
- Press lightly with a fork to flatten slightly
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm to the touch. Dust with extra icing sugar if desired
Notes... Quick and easy to whip up when you have unexpected guests drop in ... Or just to have on hand !