Easy & popular dinner in our house, you can pop them in wraps or serve them with salad, chips or even steamed vegetables. Great if you're trying to limit fats in the diet!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 800g chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
- Small bunch Parsley
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- Mix bread crumbs with coconut and parsley and season with salt & pepper
- Prepare your tenderloins by coating first in flour, then egg wash, then crumb mixture. Press into crumbs firmly to ensure a nice thick crust (This ensures chicken stays moist)
- Pop onto an oven tray prepared with cooking spray & bake for 20-30 minutes at a moderate heat (180' fan forced) or until golden brown on both sides, you may have to turn pieces over once.