A quick easy recipe that you can make from pantry staples.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 pkt Taco Seasoning
- 2 tins Diced Tomato
- 1 tin Chick Peas or Mixed Beans
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Veg
- 1 cup Rissoni Pasta
- 1.5 cups Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream to top if desired
- Brown off mince, add taco seasoning and water and stir through.
- Add tomatoes, chick peas, frozen veg and Rissoni stir through and simmer to thicken if it gets too thick add a little more water. Add salt and pepper to season.
- Once thickened and pasta is cooked, serve in a bowl with dollop of sour cream and enjoy.