A guilt free dessert!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 60 ml tap water, hot
- 3 tsp gelatin
- 3 medium egg whites
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 500g no added sugar, low fat Passionfruit Yoghurt
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 1 medium fresh passionfruit pulp
- Combine the water and gelatin in a small jug and stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Use electric mixer to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until thick and glossy.
- Whisk the gelatin mixture into the yoghurt. Gently fold the egg white mixture through the yoghurt mixture in two batches until just combined. Layer raspberries and spoonfuls of yoghurt mixture in 6 serving glasses. Cover and place the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle over passionfruit pulp to serve.