Sensational biscuits that are light and sweet yet tangy with the lemon and passionfruit.
Ingredients (makes 15 biscuits: approx depending on size)
- 185g butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup cornflour
- 3 passionfruits (juice and seeds)
- 1 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 80g butter
- 50g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- 1 lemon (finely grated rind only)
- Beat butter (185g) and sugar then add and beat in passionfruit and flours until combined (better not to over mix!).
- Roll 20 cent sized balls in the palm of your hand and flatten with a fork to about 6mm thick. Place on greased oven trays and allow some space for spreading. Bake in oven for 12-15mins at 170C. Allow biscuits to cool.
- To make filling, melt butter (80g) with lemon rind and then stir in NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Melts until melted. Don't worry if it looks separated - allow to cool and then beat until combined. Sandwich biscuits together with filling.