A tasty classic that you can whip up in the Philips All-In-One Cooker!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g beef mince
- 2tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, diced small
- 1 stick celery, diced small
- 70g mushrooms, diced small
- 1 Tin diced tomatoes
- 2 tblsp Italian herbs
- 300ml chicken or beef stock
- 2 tblsp tomato paste
- 200g penne pasta
- 90ml red wine (or just increase stock if non-alcoholic is preferred)
- Set Philips all in one on SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 10 miniutes. Add the oil, onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms & garlic. Cook stirring until onion is soft.
- Add mince & cook it until no pink is visible.
Add herbs & tomato paste & stir until combined.
Add diced tomatoes & wine & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta & stock. Cover, set to STEW & cook time is 30 minutes.
Set valve to SEAL.
Serve with salad & herb or garlic bread if desired.