This pasta e fagioli is a warm dish to enjoy with all the family.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250 grams dried cannellini beans
- 1 litre water or vegetable stock
- 150 grams small pasta (I used macaroni)
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 diced celery stalk
- 1 diced onion
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse the dried cannellini and soak overnight. In the morning drain the beans.
- Add some olive oil to the inner pot of the All-in-One Cooker. Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 2 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid) Add the carrots, celery, onion and garlic, and stir from time to time.
- Add one litre of water, the beans, the bay leaves, some rosemary. Stir and close the lid.
- Select the Manual program in the pressure cooker, set time to 40 minutes and press START. (Check that the valve is on SEAL)
- Turn the pressure regulator to vent, open the lid.
- Scoop out some of the beans mixture, around half, and blend it. Add it back to the inner pot together with the tomato paste, the pasta, one cup of water (or more, if you prefer it more runny).
- Close the lid, set valve to Seal. Press the STEW button, set the time at 25 minutes and press START. Turn the pressure regulator to Vent, open the lid and enjoy!