This Pasta Primavera recipe is proudly brought to you by Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker as part of the Philips Spring Kitchen.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g Herb pappardelle (made in the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker)
- 100g Fresh peas (or frozen)
- 100g Green asparagus
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Spring Onions, chopped
- 100g Ricotta Cheese
- Cooked Chicken Breasts (optional)
- 1 Lemon (grate for zest & squeeze for juice)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese, grated to serve
- Pine Nuts, toasted to serve
- Black Pepper, Cracked/Ground to serve
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Blanch the peas and asparagus for 3 minutes. Drain and cool under cold water and set aside.
- Boil the pasta in the same water. Meanwhile, in a skillet, add olive oil, and whole garlic cloves for a few minutes, add the blanched vegetables, spring onion and fry on low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove the garlic.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add to the vegetables with half of the ricotta and stir.
- Serve with the remaining ricotta and season to taste with the parmesan cheese, toasted pine nuts, ground black pepper and lemon zest.