This peanut cornflake crunch slice is a delicious treat! You can also make it gluten free by using gluten free cornflakes!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 35 grams chocolate for melting
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a saucepan add the butter, sugar and honey and melt until sugar dissolves.
- In a separate bowl add the cornflakes, raisins, coconut, peanuts and stir. Add the butter mixture to the cornflake mixture and mix well.
- Place into a baking tray and press down hard.
- Bake in 180 degrees for approx 15 - 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top. Place in the fridge to set and serve.