Support Neighbour Day this Sunday 25 March 2018 and make this delicious loaf to share with neighbourly friends over a cup of afternoon tea!
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 1 Loaf)
- 3 Cups Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ginger
- ¾ cups Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Goulburn Valley 700g Pears in Juice fridge pack
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
- 1½ cups Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 170º C. Spray one large loaf pan with non-stick baking spray. Put aside
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger together in a medium bowl. Put aside.
- Cream together vegetable oil, sugar and eggs. Spoon in flour mixture and mix until just combined. Stir in your Goulburn Valley Pears, vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared baking pan(s) and bake for 60 minutes, or until skewer or toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the centre of the bread.