Little Miss was insistent that she wanted a Peppa Pig crumpet after her porridge, sooo hence our creation. It’s a little sweet but at least the crumpet is healthy.
- Golden Crumpet/s with Oats
- Butter for spreading
- Choc Spread, Nutella Spread or Choc topping.
- Rice Bubbles or Coca Pops to sprinkle around the plate
- Pink icing disc or Pink Marshmallow for nose and ears
- Raisins or Sultanas for eyes.
- Hazelnut or Cherry for mouth
- Toast crumpet with oats till golden.
- Spread crumpet with butter.
- Spread buttered crumpet with a good lathering of choc spread.
- Place on disc or marshmallow for nose and ears, and raisins for eyes.
- Place finished crumpet on plate and spread choc spread or topping around the crumpet on the plate.
- Sprinkle rice bubbles or coca pops around the plate on top of the choc topping/choc spread to represent bubbles. Note if you do not have rice bubbles a sift of cocoa works very well.
- Enjoy! Oink Oink!