Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1/2 kg diced lamb
- 2 tsp ground cardamon
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- Combine cardamon and cumin in a bowl and toss the lamb in to coat.
- Add olive oil to inner pot of the Philips All-in-One Cooker. Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 10 minutes and press START (do not close the lid)
- Put lamb into inner pot and start cooking, stirring from time to time. When the timer tells 6 minutes, take the meat out and put onions and carrots into the inner pot.
- Return lamb to inner pot, together with the can of diced tomatoes, bay leaves, cinnamon stick and some salt.
- Close lid, press STEW button. Set cooking time for 3 1/2 hours and press START. (Check the valve in on Seal)
- When finished open the lid (valve on Vent) add the yogurt, stir quickly, remove cinnamon stick and bay leaves, and serve with naan bread.
Notes... You could add some spices, for example coriander and chilli.