A delicious and easy granola recipe using Pic’s crunchy peanut butter.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Pic's Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup finely diced apple
- Extras of choice e.g. seeds, whole toasted nuts, dried fruits
- Preheat oven to 180.
- In a mixing bowl combine the honey, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Add oats and apples, stir until they are coated well.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir, bake 5 more minutes.
- The mixture may seem soft when you remove it from the oven but it firms up as it cools.
- Alternate flavour: Love PB and Jelly? – omit the apples and stir in 1/3 cup of good quality jam to the honey mix.