Quick stir fry noodle recipe. No egg, nuts, seaseme or dairy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 14 snap peas
- 3 carrots
- 1 pinapple
- 2 large pieces of chicken breast
- half cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 packet rice noodles
- olive oil 4 tablespoons
- 1 can corn or frozen corn
- cut chicken in small pieces and fry with oil in a wok add seasoning.
- Cut all vegies up in small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add to chicken once chicken has gone brown. Add salt and pepper and sweet chilli sauce and stir.
- Wet rice noodles in a bowl once all wet add to the stir fry for about 5 minutes until everything is all mixed together. For extra taste add tofu.