A light and sweet dessert.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Pineapple flavored jelly crystals
- 200ml Coconut milk
- Canned pineapple pieces
- Toasted coconut pieces
- Make jelly by adding 250ml boiling water to the jelly crystals and stir to completely dissolve.
- Leave the jelly for approximately 1 hour until it starts to thicken but not set
- Slowly whisk in the coconut milk and then pour into serving dishes, or like I did, a shallow glass baking dish
- Serve topped with tinned or fresh pineapple and coconut pieces.