A simple and easy way to make yummy pizza dough and only 2 ingredients!
Ingredients (makes 1 pizza)
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek or natural yoghurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- In a bowl, combine the flour and yoghurt and bring together to form a ball
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings
Notes... This quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.