Kids and adults alike will love these ‘pizza nuggets’ lots of flavor and quick and easy to prepare, even the kids can help to make them!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Box Ingham’s Chicken Nuggets
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- Black sliced olives
- Cheese, grated
- Red and green capsicum, diced into small pieces
- Ham, cut into thin strips
- Salami or pepperoni, cut into thin strips
- Canned Pineapple pieces
- Red onion, diced into small pieces
- Cook nuggets according to packet directions.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and top with tomato paste and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Place under a grill for approximately 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve!