A very easy polenta dish packed with flavour.
Ingredients (makes 1 Bake)
- 1 1/2 litres Chicken stock
- 2 tsp Fresh marjoram, minced
- 2 tsp Fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Polenta
- 1 1/2 cups Grated cheddar cheese
- Combine stock, all herbs, garlic and salt in heavy large saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Gradually sprinkle in polenta, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until polenta is thick and creamy and begins to pull away from sides of pan, whisking often for about 25 minutes.
- Add cheese; stir until cheese melts. Season with salt and pepper and serve.