A Chinese New Year favourite.
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 30 )
- 500g Pork Mince (or Chicken)
- 1/2 Chinese Cabbage (shredded)
- 250g Frozen Spinach (thawed)
- 1 pack Gow Gee Pastry
- Place mince, cabbage, and spinach in mixing bowl and combine well. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Place a small spoonful of mixture in the centre of each Gow Gee Pastry sheet.
- Wet your fingertip in a small bowl of water, and then move your wet fingertip over the outer edge of each pastry sheet, fold the sheet in half, and then, starting at one side and working your way towards the other, 'pinch and fold' the sheet to seal the mixture inside.
- You can steam, pan fry or boil your dumplings, and serve with a range of dipping sauces.