This potato, bacon and egg salad is very tasty and a great addition to a BBQ!
Ingredients (makes 6 side serves)
- 6 potatoes chopped into cubes
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 4 eggs hard boiled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Boil eggs for 10-12 mins, cool then peel and chop. Boil potatoes for 10 mins or until tender, cool. Brown bacon and roughly chop.
- Make sure all ingredients are cooled then mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Notes... You can add anything you would like in the way of other salad and veggie items.