These potato topped cheesy chicken nuggets are a quick and easy alternative to old fashioned shepherd’s pie.
This recipe is brought to you by MoM Cook Club and proudly sponsored by Ingham’s Chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 2-3 nuggets per serve )
- 1 packet Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets
- mashed potato
- tomato sauce
- grated cheese
- peas, steamed/boiled
- Place uncooked Ingham's Chicken Breast Nuggets onto baking tray.
- Make your favourite mashed potato recipe. Once semi cooled, place into a piping bag.
- Pipe mashed potato on top of the nuggets. Add a squirt of tomato sauce (or your favourite saucey topping). Add another layer of mashed potato. Top with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Bake in a conventional oven on 200 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes (or follow instructions on Ingham's packet) or until cooked through.
- Whilst baking the nuggets, steam/ boil some peas. Serve the potato nugg toppers with peas and a side of your favourite sauce.
This recipe is proudly brought to you by MoM Cook Club and Ingham's Chicken. For more step by step video recipes like this, visit our Youtube channel. This November, Ingham's are celebrating NUGGVEMBER. Make these easy nugget recipes and share your love of nuggs using the hashtag #LoveYaNuggs. Be in it to win it! Enter via Ingham's website - https://inghams.com.au/loveyanuggs/