Nachos is a quick and easy family favourite.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet natural corn chips
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large baking dish place half the packet of corn chips and spread evenly. Top with half the salsa and cheeses.
- Repeat the corn chips and salsa/cheese layer and then finish off with the spring onions.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and homemade guacamole if desired.