These meatballs are delicious and go nicely with my previous pasta sauce recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g mince
- 2 slices bread, made into crumbs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Soak bread crumbs in the milk. Chop and fry onion to soften.
- Add all ingredients together and mix well using hands.
- Roll into balls and fry on a medium heat until cooked right through. Add pasta sauce and cook for a further 15 minutes to infuse flavours.
- Serve with pasta or rice.