Super easy quiche based on leftover vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 x 70g fresh eggs
- 2 cups cooked assorted vegetables (sweet potato, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, corns and peas, silverbeet, spinach, etc.)
- 1/4 cup shredded tasty cheese or Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 220 degrees C. Grease a 23cm square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, lightly whip eggs seasoned with salt and pepper. Mix in flour followed by Ricotta cheese. Add vegetables to the wet mixture and combine well.
- Spread evenly to the baking pan, cover with shredded cheese. Bake until golden brown, about 25-35 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve with salad.