Super creamy and totally irresistible rainbow Lemon Cheesecake.
Ingredients (makes 8-10 )
- 250gm Softened Philly Cream Cheese
- 1 Tin of Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Thickened Cream
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2-3Tbles Melted Butter
- 1 pkt Crushed Nice Biscuits
- Assorted Food Colouring
- Cheesecake Tin
- Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter to form a crumble and press in bottom of cheesecake tin. Place in fridge for 1/2 hour
- Mix softened cream cheese and cream until smooth. Add condensed milk and leom juice and mix until all combined.
- Separate mixture into different bowls and add food colouring to create as many colours as you like.
- Spoon mixture into cheesecake tin alternating colours. Then use a spike and run through mixture to swirl the colours.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours.