Not only are these Easy and healthy, they are so pretty too!
Ingredients (makes 8 Iceblocks)
- 2 punets Fresh raspberries OR frozen raspberries
- 1-2 TBS Caster sugar (adjust depending on tartness of berries)
- 2 TBS Water
- 2 Cups Greek Yoghurt
- 1 pinch Salt
- Place raspberries, sugar, water and salt in a heavy based sauce pan, and stir continually over low heat (without boiling) until sugar is completely dissolved, and raspberries are soft.
- Allow mix to cool, then squash through a sieve to remove all the seeds leaving you with a silky sauce
- Spoon some Greek yogurt into a mould followed by some raspberry sauce. Repeat until mould is filled.
- Using a skewer or thin long spoon handle, gently run it through each mould to create a swirl pattern/ gently combine the two ingredients
- Place into the freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight
Notes... The amount that this recipe makes will totally depend on the size iced black mold that you are using. I used the Donna Hay 8 capacity ice block mould
You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries for this recipe they both work just as well