This delicious winter soup is only 6 Weight Watchers ProPoints per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (200g) dried red lentils, rinsed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1L (4 cups) chicken stock
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- ¼ cup small fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, rosemary, chilli and celery and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add lentils, tomatoes, stock and 1 cup (250ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Add beans and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Remove and discard rosemary sprig. Serve soup topped with basil.