This fudge is delicious and yes it’s made in the slow cooker. This is so simple and is easily adaptable with any type of chocolate and chocolate bar. Milk chocolate and Cherry Ripe bars are also delicious.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 large blocks white chocolate
- 2 share packs redskins
- 100 grams butter (not margarine)
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker, leaving the lid off. Turn on to high.
- As it all begins to melt, start stirring occasionally until everything combines.
- Let this cook for half an hour, making sure it's all combined and looks smooth and glossy.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper, then place the fudge in the tray.
- Refrigerate until set, usually it's set within a couple of hours but I try and leave it overnight. Cut into smallish size pieces. Enjoy!!!