Rhubarb and berry compote with muesli is a great healthy breakfast to start the day! Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 rhubarb stalks, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1⁄2 cup (125ml) orange juice
- 1 cup (115g) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 400g no-fat, vanilla yoghurt
- 1⁄2 cup (60g) natural muesli
- Place rhubarb and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10–15 minutes or until rhubarb is softened. Remove from heat
- Stir in raspberries and sugar. Serve compote at room temperature topped with yoghurt and muesli.