This salad is colourful, zesty, sweet and packs a punch flavour wise. A stunning addition to your Christmas feast.
Ingredients (makes 1 Large salad)
- 400g Roasted Inghams whole chicken breast meat, sliced thinly
- 1 medium sized Mango, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Pistachio kernels (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- Seeds from ½ a pomegranate
- 2 Spring onions, sliced thinly
- 1 large bag Rocket
- 3 TBS Pomegranate syrup
- 2 TBS Red wine vinegar
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 1/2 TBS Honey
- 1 -2 TBS Good quality Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Wash and dry the rocket, and arrange on a serving plate.
- Top with slices of mango, chicken pieces, spring onion, pine nuts, pistachio nuts and pomegranate seeds.
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients together until well combined
- Drizzle the dressing over the top of the salad, and serve immediately